Thursday, August 20, 2009

the world record fish+chip shop queue?


Moira+I are on our hols at the moment (Cambridge and Southwold). I'll try and post some catch up stuff when we return to Bristol but, just as fill-in, this is a photograph of PART of the queue to the fish+chip shop in Southwold yesterday evening (this shows perhaps just over 50% - I've cut off the end of the queue and it doesn't show all those who are lining up down the alleyway into the shop itself)! Needless to say, we ate at a pub down the road.
I understand the owners live in a palace, own a yacht and are chauffeur-driven everywhere....

2 comments:

Alice said...

must be delicious chips!

just Gai said...

Almost as long as the queue outside Bob's at Christmas! I'm disappointed you are unable to report on whether it would have been worth the wait.