Tuesday, May 08, 2012

steve's little iona project


Well, I've actually made a start on my "Little Iona Project"!
This involves producing and sending out 40 postcards to family and friends over the course of the next 7 weeks or so. I'm intending that these postacrds take the form of quick drawings (or perhaps pieces of text) - I've set myself 15 minute "deadlines" to complete them which, for those who know my labourious drawing technique, will provide me with a very real test! I've already emphasised to people that they shouldn't expect very much in terms of quality (I'm not competing with Hockney!). 
Four down and only 36 to go!

3 comments:

said...

ooh, can't wait. they look great steve...
am enjoying your blogging from up there... very inspiring :-)

blue hands said...

impressed!

just Gai said...

I can't wait for mine! But what if I like it so much I refuse to hand it back?