Monday, April 14, 2008

golf+ken+alf


Spent last night watching the final round of the US Masters in Oxford with lovely friends Ken+Ian – after playing golf with Ken during the course of the afternoon. It was the first time I’d played since last October (and to think I used to play EVERY week!). This is the longest I’ve gone without playing since I first started golf over 25 years ago and, somewhat amazingly, I ended up scoring only five shots above my 15 handicap (Ken was even better at just one over par)(ok, if you don’t play golf, this will be meaningless!)... and it hardly rained at all!
Photo: just to even up the Ian-Frank look-alike of yesterday, I thought this would be an opportunity to point out the similarities between actor Alfred Molina (Chocolat etc) and Ken.
Uncanny, don’t you think?

No comments: