Saturday, November 21, 2009

is it just me 1?


I’ve got the wrong kind of ears for running.
I love my i-Pod. I’ve had it for about three-and-a-half years and it’s been a great source of pleasure. My only problem is that the earphones keep falling out of my ears when I’m walking. I walked into town this morning and had to adjust/replace my earphones about a hundred times on the way (you think I’m exaggerating!). Yes, I know I could always buy headphones instead, but they seem very bulky by comparison. During the course of my walk, I was overtaken by probably half a dozen joggers and it suddenly made me realise that THIS was why I didn’t go running these days!
PS: maybe all those years of listening to the radio in the night through my earphones enlarged the holes in my ears?

1 comment:

blue hands said...

yes it's just you. I can't wear them for any length of time because they're too big for my delicate lugs and make my ear hurt!